- Reasonably priced for an eightcore, 4GHz chip
- Appreciable improvements with multicore software
- Compatible with older AMD AM3socket and motherboards
- Unlocked for overclocking
- Still lags in singlecore tests
- Uses much more power than comparable Intel chips, which also have onchip graphics
- Only minimally faster than FX8350, which is $20 cheaper
AMD FX-8370 4.0GHz Socket AM3 Plus pricing
|Current||$283||Jun 17, 2020|
|Highest*||$285||May 30, 2020|
|Lowest*||$283||Jun 11, 2020|
* Highest/Lowest price found on Amazon in the last 120 days.
* TechSpot is supported by its audience. We may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.
NEW Price Alert: We'll send you an e-mail if the price drops to $