0x0000007f BSOD while playing Eve Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if ther is anouther thread with this problem didnt decide to look been kinda stressed out lol. Alright to the problem.

I have played WoW and Eve online in the past and it worked without problems.
I have a Emachines t3410
1g of ram an onboard nvidia 6100 graphics card that is now dead so i purchased a nvidia 8400 GS to replace it. I had a 300W PS so i replaced that with a Coolmaster 400W PS.
I have been recieveing the dreaded BSOD 0x000000F7.
Im not sure my computer is overheating or not. I have cleaned everything out including the heat sink and such. I dunno if its the PS or if my ram or Hard drives are going out. I have downloaded the newest drivers for the Nvidia Graphics card and downloaded the latest Realtek driver because Eve online has had problems in the past with the onboard realtek. So i dunno if its the onboard sound ether. Just would like any advice on how to possibly fixing the problem without having to but Ram or New hardrives. Thank you in advance for anyones time and effort.

Possibly virus heat.exe, not good, if you follow this post it should help you.

Here is the link to an awesome site! I did not use the instructions provided towards the end of the tutorial where the writer had the client copying instructions into notepad, but the software he recommends cleaned my computer. It hasn't crashed in the last 2 hours. Here is the link:

http://www.castlecops.com/postitle218132-0-0-.html

Good luck. It took me about 1.5 hours. Beats installing windows!
This was on the microsoft forums, might be worth browsing it, at least it will give you more info on what to do if that is the case, hope this helps give you a pointer.

Im going to run a virus check with NOD32 checking everything to see if it is a virus. Im not sure if NOD32 can find it im sure it can hopefully. But i dunno if it is a heat.exe. I had the computer on all night and it didnt have the blue screen then when i get on Eve it does it after about 10-30 minits. I might try lowering the Graphics on the game some. Im getting WoW again soon so ill test it on that also. NOD32 is almost finished Searching soon. Thank you again for the time u guys are spending.

Alright NOD32 scanned everything and found nothing no problems some files couldnt be opens and such but no viruses or anything of that sort.

Here are the minidump files

Minidump 041008-01:

BugCheck 1000007F, {d, 0, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : ALCXWDM.SYS ( ALCXWDM+a3750 )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minidump 041008-02:

Minidump 041008-03:

Minidump 041108-01:

Minidump 041108-02:

Probably caused by : ALCXWDM.SYS ( ALCXWDM+a3c20 )

The file ALCXWDM.SYS belongs to your sound device. Update your drivers if possible and take a look at this recent thread: https://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?p=604565#post604565.

Alright im going to disable the onboard audio and test it out and then if it goes ok then i will install my audio card i took out of my previous computer. Thank you for your help very helpfull and gave me hope lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back