1607:Unable to install InstallShield Scripting runtime Error

Hello, I have Windows 7 64-bit system on a Dell Inspiron N5050 PC, with an Intel Core i3-2370M processor, 2.40 GHZ CPU, and 6 GB RAM. Today I attempted to install a program on my system, and got this error message: "1607: Unable to install InstallShield Scripting runtime". I can't seem to figure out what would cause this, or how to fix it. Any help is greatly appreciated. If it helps, the program I tried to install was "Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection."

And now I seem to be getting this: "Error 1608: Unable to create InstallDriver instance, return code: -2147319784"

Hi BGreeneID,

Error 1607 occurs when the Install Shield application is corrupted or is damaged. To resolve the issue, please refer to the link provided below and run the Fix it tool to automatically fix the issue. You can also follow the manual steps provided in the same link.

http://dell.to/15QPOwc

Hope this helps resolve the issue.

Please reply if you have further queries, we would be happy to help.

[FONT=Arial]Thanks and regards,[/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Babita G [/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]#iworkforDell [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]For easy access to drivers, manuals and product updates, please visit our Support Site .[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Hi BGreeneID,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]We hope the Error 1607 issue has been resolved. [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Unfortunately we have not received feedback from you on this topic. If you need continued support, please respond to my post.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Thanks and regards,
Babita G
#iworkforDell [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]For easy access to drivers, manuals and product updates, please visit our [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Support Site[/FONT][FONT=Arial] .[/FONT]

Back