7f stop errors - Need help interpreting minidumps

I built my own computer, and I've had issues with it pretty much the entire time. Occasionally I'll get BSOD's, lockups, or reboots - sometimes at startup, sometimes when idle for the night, and sometimes when in use. Anyways, I only have 4 dump files (read and outputted to .txt files) that I can post. As far as I can tell, 1 says I have a bad cpu, one says csrss.exe is the prob, one says system is the prob and the other cause is unknown.

Anyways, I really need help figuring out what the hell is going on. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• debuglog.txt
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
  • debuglog1.txt
    11.2 KB · Views: 2
  • debuglog2.txt
    11 KB · Views: 2
  • debuglog3.txt
    9.7 KB · Views: 2
Whilst not particulary expert on this sort of thing, I would suggest that if the BSOD occurs at multiple different pieces of code, the reason would very often be bad memory. You should download and run memtest86 for several hours (at least 7 passes). Although if memory errors occur very quickly, it is pretty diagnostic. Indeed, even one error over several hours is probably enough to condemn the memory.

You can do this test on individual chips if you have more than one in your PC. Often only one chip is faulty. Also check the exact specification of your memory chips and compare that with what they are set to run at in the bios report.

This post https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic158634.html is a good example of what you may be in for. It could be anything really.....

memo to moderator - could be moved to BSOD forum for attention of route44 ??

I concur with gbhall at this time. Run Memtest and make sure you run it a minimum of 7 Passes (and the more after 7 the better. Any errors and you have bad RAM.

OK, so I ran memtest86 and everything came back fine. I let it run overnight with no errors. My memory and MB is rated (supposed to run at stock settings) at 1.9v but I changed the setting to auto, and I feel that it is finally stable now. Thanks for your help.

Back