A Bit of sad news

learninmypc

[FONT=Arial]Please join me in remembering a great icon. Veteran Pillsbury spokesperson, The Pillsbury Doughboy, died yesterday of a severe yeast infection and complications from repeated pokes to the belly. He was 71. Doughboy was buried in a slightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out, including Mrs. Butterworth, the California Raisins, Hungry Jack, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, Captain Crunch and many others.

The graveside was piled high with flours as long-time friend, Aunt Jemima, delivered the eulogy, describing Doughboy as a man who "never knew how much he was kneaded."
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with many turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times, even as a crusty old man, he was still considered a roll model for millions.

Toward the end it was thought he'd raise once again, but he was no tart.

Doughboy is survived by his second wife, Play Dough. They have two children and one in the oven. The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Sorry, I couldn't resist http://www.homeschooloasis.com/storehs_obituary_of_pillsbury.htm[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]coffin1.jpg [/FONT]

It's a pity Sour Dough didn't do the eulogy- I appreciate his rye humour...although with something to prove, maybe he'd drive the rest of the family Dough nuts.
I suppose that famed, "Tony the Tiger", due to his being an obligate carnivore, is the reason he chose not to attend?
Bad form to invite a cereal killer to a funeral ?

Back