[A] Jpgiframe on two foto and removed with "ad aware free"

By Vistartony
Mar 15, 2012
  1. hello, please somebody help me to read if the combofix.log is clean from virus/malware or not?

I have followede this thread

there is my combofix log

2. Broni

Broni Malware Annihilator Posts: 52,792   +343

Welcome aboard [​IMG]

Please, observe following rules:
    • Read all of my instructions very carefully. Your mistakes during cleaning process may have very serious consequences, like unbootable computer.
    • If you're stuck, or you're not sure about certain step, always ask before doing anything else.
    • Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those I suggest.
    • Never run more than one scan at a time.
    • Keep updating me regarding your computer behavior, good, or bad.
    • The cleaning process, once started, has to be completed. Even if your computer appears to act better, it may still be infected. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know.
    • If you leave the topic without explanation in the middle of a cleaning process, you may not be eligible to receive any more help in malware removal forum.
    • I close my topics if you have not replied in 5 days. If you need more time, simply let me know. If I closed your topic and you need it to be reopened, simply PM me.

Never follow instructions from another topic.

Never run Combofix on your own.

You're not saying what are your computer problems.
  3. Vistartony

Vistartony TS Rookie Topic Starter

ok thanks for the reply and sorry...

sorry too for my poor english.

since I'm a paranoid security and to know that Adaware is very good product I downloaded the free version and I did a full scan (PC presented no problem) but then again, are set for safety, especially after some lamer have hacked the forum e friend of mine, well Adaware have found two shell in a wallpaper that I put in Windows/web directory ad set as my default image desktop, is says (adaware) jpgiframe (shell).

After that I was alarmed and have search on google jpgiframe and found an article on this forum that explaining how to remove malware from your computer, and I followed step by step the istructions... the fun but is when I scanned with Eset online scanner it found my registry booster regulary purchased is/are/have 8 Worms and virus that kaspersky, Microsoft security essential, MalwareBytes, MRT and MART of Microsoft don't found, not even the adaware.

So I decided to try ComboFix, just this.

My sistem is original, Windows 7 Home Edition 64 Bit, 4 GB of RAM, I have run the HP diagnostic tools too from dos mode and all says is Ok about the hardware.

If someone help I reaally apprecciate. Thanks in advance and sorry if I did something wrong.

Take Care

Vistar Tony
  4. Broni

Please, complete all steps listed here:
    Make sure, you PASTE all logs. If some log exceeds 50,000 characters post limit, split it between couple of replies.
    Attached logs won't be reviewed.
  5. Vistartony

Hello, thanks for the help, it is possible to do this in a couple of days because I have to go to the funeral of a friend and he's buried.

P.S. I use MSE (Microsoft security essential) and it don't make log, how I do the log with it?
  6. Broni

Take your time.
    I don't need MSE log.
  7. Vistartony

Hello, I'm back.
    Please do not close this topic, after tomorrow I provide all the material that you're asking, thanks x10000

Best Regards
  8. Broni

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.