A useful, easy to use, good interface, IRC Client?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoyagerTrekkie

Hello friends. I have been very busy of lately, had to transfer servers from our old command center in Kyiv to our brand new office. My American friends whom I speak with on forums with, tell me I need to get onto IRC. Can you reccommend me an IRC client that doesn't suck? Something that has a smooth interface, nice looking, easy to use, and doesnp;t crash every 30 seconds. I need to chat to them ASAP, so if you can help, I would appreciate it very much.

Trekkie

You may use XChat for Windows for free for 30 days
You always seem to ask the strangest questions :confused: :)

yes, I can see how asking for a suggestion is very strange, I'm sorry, next time I will just post something insulting your mother. or her uncle or your uncles monkeys dog or something.... I dont know what is proper to insult in the United States. Any suggestions? LOL

mirc has a much nicer interface than x-chat in my opinion. It will nag you about buying every time you launch it, but once its opened it never asks again, nor are your features limited. I think it also says 30 days, but after those 30 days are up nothing changes.

yes, I can see how asking for a suggestion is very strange, I'm sorry, next time I will just post something insulting your mother. or her uncle or your uncles monkeys dog or something.... I dont know what is proper to insult in the United States. Any suggestions? LOL

Here are your threads:
A useful, easy to use, good interface, IRC Client?
Help me choose the best forum host
Top 10 free MMORPG
Question about the needed size of a file in Photoshop

Do you have any technical issues with your computer?
Or is TechSpot just going to supply information to you, that can easily come from Google?

But thanks for your reply anyway :p

Sorry I ruined your precious forum.. I thought maybe not everyone was an *******, and could help me with problems that I dont usually deal with on a daily basis.
I am sorry it has ruined your life.

I find it similar to asking a car mechanic what's a good seat cover
I'd say most would say go and browse a few

In this case Google

Regarding your replies, please keep them to "thank-you" and "please"
Your words are abusive, I don't expect support members would help you in that fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back