TechSpot

AMD updates Fusion line-up with three new APUs

By Julio Franco
Aug 22, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. AMD has introduced three new Fusion APUs belonging to the E-series and C-series. The new processors include the E-450, E-300, and C-60, which will replace current models on its respective…

Read the whole story

2. R3DP3NGUIN

R3DP3NGUIN TS Booster Posts: 145   +8

sweet, I am planning on buying MSI U270 in two weeks, they have already updated from E-350.

3. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966   +69

The E-350 is a very nice cpu for netbooks. Lenovo sold a ton of their X120e netbooks with this chip and it got solid positive reviews from users.

I will be very interested in how the E-450 does especially with the improved graphics upgrade.

4. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,124   +363

Very very good, though I think you made a mistake on the last paragraph "Finally, the power-conscious C-60 APU takes the place of the C-50. Both are DUAL CORE PARTS o..." or you meant something else?

5. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Topic Starter Posts: 6,925   +548

@kibaruk, that is correct. The C-60 and C-50 have two Bobcat processing cores however the latter APU is being phased out soon.

6. E-350 is a pretty nice chip indeed. I have a e-350 notebook, and I can play counterstrike source @1366x768 with 4XAA at 51FPS (catalyst 11.8). before I got 47fps with catalyst 11.7, so it's good they still tweaking out performance improvements on this chip.