Analyse hijackthislog please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

korrupt

Can you analyse my hijackthis log please? I'd appreciate that:)

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    4.8 KB · Views: 5
Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of Korrupt. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Thanks for your reply, but I need to know if the hijackthis log is clean or not - not how to remove things that are quite probably not there.

If your log had been clean then i would have said that it was!!

This thread is for the use of Korrupt only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

The only entry in your HJT log that needs to be fixed is this one.

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O16 - DPF: {A1426AC5-8CE5-4A00-B71E-011D35709AC6} - http://advnt01.com/dialer/int_ver34.CAB

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your system.

However, having said that, you need to rename HijackThis.exe to HijackThis1991.exe and post a fresh HJT log. This is because some malware can hide from Hijackthis.exe.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of korrupt only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back