Apple and Google activated 17 million devices on Christmas Day

By Shawn Knight
Dec 28, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Apple and Google likely have a lot to be happy about following this year's holiday season. According to data recently released from mobile app analytics firm Flurry, the two companies combined to activate 17.4 million devices on Christmas Day. That's...

Read more
  2. Not new customers though..
  3. 4 millions of iOS and 13.4 millions of Android..
  4. wastedkill

wastedkill TechSpot Maniac Posts: 1,041   +218

I got my new samsung galaxy s3 on the 24th this month as I got my first wage on the 22nd loving it soo far my friends tried to get me to get a iphone but I dont like overhyped lack luster phones :)
  5. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,470   +299

Getting hold of an iPad Mini here in the UK was the biggest nightmare I have ever faced, the only reason I managed to get hold of one for my Girlfriend was because a local PC World store had someone order 5 of them who only wanted 2, when the shipment came in and the person came to pick them up she refused to pay for all 5, I (according to the store manager) had only turned up 10 minutes after she left and 2 had already gone, I was extremely lucky to get the last one.

If the iPad is really selling that well, I'm not surprised at these statistics at all.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.