TechSpot

Apple posts $3.38 billion first quarter profit, iPhone shipments up 100%

By Matthew
Jan 25, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apple has posted its first-quarter 2010 financial results, reporting a profit of $3.38 billion ($3.67 per share), which is up from $2.26 billion in the year-ago quarter. Revenue reached $15.68 billion, an increase from $11.88 billion in the previous year, and better than Wall Street's anticipated $11.21 to $12.6 billion on earnings of $2.07 a share.

Read the whole story

2. Puiu

Puiu TS Addict Posts: 1,064   +98

When will an IPhone killer appear?

3. windmill007

windmill007 TS Rookie Posts: 311

Notice how much profit they make from there actual sales. That's because they over charge customers. They never give back to the people. All of you supporting Apples way of doing business should be ashamed. I'm glad other companies aren't as greedy and support competition.

Anything but Apple FTW!

4. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,498   +306

Agreed with Windmill007 but on the other Hand, Apple do have some great products which no one else can sell for example Mac OSX. which is a shame, I've used Mac OSX on my friends house all the time and I think its great, but I just cannot afford the price for Apples laptop as well.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.