TechSpot

Asus: Eee Pad Transformer to outsell all tablets (except for iPad) this month

By Emil
Jun 10, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Asus CEO Jerry Shen said his company is planning on shipping 300,000 units of its Eee Pad Transformer this month. Those shipment figures, Shen argues, will exceed shipments of all…

Read the whole story

2. princeton

princeton TS Addict Posts: 1,716

It's because it's the same price as the original ipad but with specs that match tablets like the Xoom and Galaxy tab 10.1.

I do like how asus is basically saying "Oh BTW all the other companies are scamming you out of $100 more for absolutely nothing"

3. Wagan8r

Wagan8r TS Guru Posts: 592   +45

Yep. It actually doesn't just match, but beats the other tablets in specs. That's why I'm going to buy one. That is, a Transformer 2 with Kal-El, as soon as I have enough monies!

4. For those looking to get the wifi only version it is back in stock on Amazon! - http://amzn.to/jLbPxq

5. supertech

supertech TS Member Posts: 83   +10

I've had the iPad and iPad and love the Transformer. For $400, it is an amazing tool and Andriod unlocks the limitations you have on the iOS.

Although, iOS is by-far the best mobile OS (especially with the selection of apps in the app store), I believe this unit is fantastic.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.