Asus P6T Deluxe V2 BIOS Timings

Status
Not open for further replies.

king21092

My problem is simple, but complicated.
I can't get my DDR3 2000 RAM to run at stated specs on an Asus P6T Deluxe V2 Motherboard.
I can't seem to get all of the settings right, since there are so many "extra" settings that the memory manufacturers don't specify.

I will post screen shots of the BIOS when I get a chance.
I can get my Bloomfield Core i7 to overclock to around 2.9Gz by changing the bclk from 133 to 143. The increase is needed to raise the 1866 max memory timing to 2006.

However I can't seem to get the timings and voltage right for the memory to run at that speed(2006Mhz).

Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: I have updated my "System Spec"

haven't had any experience with overclocking that board, but since 2000mhz is considered to be an overclocked speed for the RAM (when coupled with the board) you may be forced to use different timings. just because the memory can run at DDR3-2000 speeds doesn't necessarily mean the board can w/ a 1:1 ratio. you can try using a different ratio between the CPU and RAM but the timings will probably be off.

Would probably pay to grab a copy of Memset . As you can see from the screenshot, it provides all the secondary timings for the RAM.

BTW: "Performance Level" may be shown as "tRD" or "Static Read Value" in your BIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back