TechSpot

Asus readies Eee Reader DR900 with 9-inch touchscreen

By Matthew
Dec 2, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Asus announced the arrival of its long awaited Eee Reader DR900 earlier this week, marking the industry's first 9-inch, touchscreen e-book reader. Taking a jab at Amazon's Kindle and other similarly sized devices, the company says its new e-reader offers 2.25 times the reading area of those with a 6-inch display.

Read the whole story

2. i want one with wifi and another with all the other features (3g,etc)

3. edison5do

edison5do TS Rookie Posts: 231

Finally, I´ve been awating for some product with a larger sreen, this will be one of my auto-gift for Xmast.

4. madboyv1

madboyv1 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,333   +267

A little expensive for me, but still pretty cool. The closer we get to letter sized e-readers, the (slightly) more likely I'll consider one lol.

5. vangrat

vangrat TS Rookie Posts: 223

Honestly, I am waiting for a hybrid oled/eink screen that can swap between the two at the push of a button. It would have the hardware equivalent of a PS3 and the size of a galaxy tab..preferablly running Android...sigh, one can dream.

6. When is the DR900 available in Europe? I don't seem to be able to find it anywhere.
    Grtz
    Filip