Resolved Backdoor.Tidserv.I!inf virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PC (vista ultimate x32) is infected with the Backdoor.Tidserv.I!inf virus and tries to connect with the internet ervery minute or so.

Norton (360 v4) only blocks the connection attempts, but isn't able to make an action against the virus. The symantec website shows more information about the backdoor.tidserv but the removal tool given on the symantec website does reconize a virus in a system file, but isn't able to cure.

Maleware Bytes Antivirus (trail version) doesn't find the virus at all.

I have already did the first of the 8 steps removal given bij this thread: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic146969.html

Now I am at the point where I have a txt-file of the combofix program, but can proceed without external help about what to look for in the txt-file

Thanks in advance,
Onno

Attachments

• ComboFix.txt
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
Was there any reason why you didn't leave the logs from the preliminary programs you ran. I'd like to see those please.

And no where in our instructions are you told to run Combofix! In fact, there is a sticky saying you should not run it unless a helper directs you to.

I see Combofix was run from script- who wrote that script?
gebruikte Opdracht switches :: c:\users\Onno\Desktop\CFScript.txt
Are you also receiving help somewhere else?

When I see the other logs, I will be able to determine the next step.

Important! (this will include the Registry Tweaker)
Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

I ran ahead of my game ...

These are my malewarebyte logs.
I tried to open my norton history logs trough norton, but it failed and I couldn't find the filepath of the norton log.

Attachments

• mbam-log-2010-08-08 (15-49-50).txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 2
  • mbam-log-2010-08-12 (01-56-38).txt
    1,018 bytes · Views: 0
  • mbam-log-2010-09-30 (15-09-25).txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
  • mbam-log-2010-10-02 (15-24-45).txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 1
  • mbam-log-2010-10-02 (17-01-43).txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 1
And why 5 Mbam logs? Since you mentioned a previous thread, are you saying the same infection is back? I'm having a problem following you.

You're started ahead of the basics. You need to follow the preliminary programs like you did previously. Multiple logs of the same programs aren't needed and English is preferable please.

If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .

Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

Thanks for your patient help Bobbye!

I have encountered a BSOD that appeers every time I restart, so safe mode is the only possibility. I do have the stop code and I know that with the code the cause of the crash can be found and fixed, but I have concluded that it is less stress and time to install a new operating system instead of repairing the infected current one.

Kind Regards and many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back