Batch file to delete Internet temp folder content?

TechFee

[FONT=Arial]*XP Pro 32 bit Machines * IE7/8[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Hello,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I am trying to create a batch file to delete all contents in [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]C:\Documents and Settings\$user profile$\Temporary Internet Files[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I’ve noticed with IE8 that when you click the Delete option under Browsing History in the Internet Options its failing to clean out the Temp file.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I like to write small batch files for my customers to save time/fix problematic proprietary software that we use. I entered the line, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]"RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 255"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]in my last batch file to run the delete browsing history and temp files utility but its not clearing the temp file.. I think this is an IE8 issue.. I was just wondering if I could enter like a deltree command or something.. Just can’t figure out how to delete the temp files for the local user.. Wondering if there is a wildcard or something to delete the currently logged in users Temp file.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Also I was wondering if there is a code I can write in a batch that will delete damaged Active X objects?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I’m a tech and my DOS skills are a little rusty. Any help would be great!! -SGF[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]I know about CCleaner… That’s not what Im trying to do.. Im trying to write this in a batch file…less steps..[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Sorry, TechFee.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]BTW, CCleaner does lend itself to some automation.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]CCleaner.exe /AUTO [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]CCleaner runs silently and automatically, using the current set of saved options to clean the PC. CCleaner then exits.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]CCleaner.exe /AUTO /SHUTDOWN [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]CCleaner runs silently and automatically, using the current set of saved options to clean the PC. Windows then shuts down automatically..
[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]http://www.piriform.com/docs/ccleaner/advanced-usage/command-line-parameters[/FONT]

Back