TechSpot

1. TechSpot Forums are dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot Forums are dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

Beats by Dre launches Pill portable speaker, Executive headphones

By Shawn Knight ยท 8 replies
Oct 16, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Beats, the audio company synonymous with rap mogul Dr. Dre, unveiled two new audio products on Tuesday. The Pill is a portable Bluetooth speaker system that looks to take some market share from Jawbone's Jambox while a new line of...

Read more

2. pmkrefeld

pmkrefeld TS Member Posts: 44

So it will be even easier to recognize sheeps in the future :)

3. NTAPRO

NTAPRO TS Evangelist Posts: 810   +102

Not their fault they fell victim to successful marketing techniques >_>

4. I wonder if Dre will release a "special" edition Blue and Yellow Purple Pill. :p

5. ramonsterns

ramonsterns TS Enthusiast Posts: 744   +12

My brother bought a pair of Beats By Dre earphone for his girlfriend of 3 months.

I facepalm'd so hard I ended up in the hospital for a concussion, but the impact was so great, so did everyone else behind me.

I was then simultaneously approached by an energy giant's CEO and a military contractor. The energy CEO said he'd like to harness the power of my facepalm to power 3 cities with clean energy. The other wanted to weaponize it. Sadly I was unable to reproduce the effect without a valid cause and that's why I'm poor again.

6. Walter Mitty's got nothing on this guy! :D

7. Ranger1st

Ranger1st TS Evangelist Posts: 348   +124

These are not allowed in MY gym. No one else needs to hear your Vanilla Ice anthology.. $200 headphones that bleed 90% of it's DB's to the surrounding world.

8. NTAPRO

NTAPRO TS Evangelist Posts: 810   +102

I don't too often hear what other people are listening to. They usually have it turned up to a volume high for them to hear it comfortably. Friend of mine next door comes over with his wireless ones occasionally and I never hear it even when it's at a louder volume or at least seems like a loud volume >_>

9. @ramonsterns:- Just how many terns are there, Ramon?