TechSpot

Best Light For My Case

By larryiam
Jun 19, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok i am just stocked with questions now. So i was browsing around and i have kinda decised to put a light in my case. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?Sku=T925-1262 (My Case) I am not going to be running it all the time either. I bought a 120mm fan and it has blue led's. So i was hope for it to be blue. So any suggestion where i can get a light for my computer? I haven't wanted it till now, for my new computer build.
    Regards Jacob

2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 10,716   +6

Case lights and emoticons must be in a different division.

3. larryiam

larryiam TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 577

what do you mean?

4. Garfield

Garfield TS Rookie Posts: 26

if you want a light thats not on all the time a strobe light with control acces card at the back is best i had clear case and blue led fans and a green strob looks very nice when plaing music or shooting some on in call of duty lol

5. pdyckman@comcas

pdyckman@comcas TS Rookie Posts: 718

I bought a case from these guys and it's been great. They have various lights for mounting inside your P.C. case. I think you should take a look at their lighting for cases. You might be surprised. Their 'URL' www.mgecompany.com If you have questions to ask them their support E-mail: support@mgecompany.com Good Luck!

6. larryiam

larryiam TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 577

ok will do thanks!! :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.