Best PCI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiders

What is THE BEST PCI graphics card to date? i heard the DIAMOND X1550PRO256PSB Radeon X1550 256MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Video Card is the best is this true or is there better? (I know there old but cant upgrade mobo yet :(

Can some please name very specifically, PLZ!! the BEST PCI card to date, plz... no PCIe or AGP :( im upgrading but wanna make sure i dont buy something that wont work well. have radeon 9250... its ok, but i didn't know there where better when i bought it, bought it in may 07.

X1550 or X1300. They're both good. I'm sure you will be happy, because they're strong card.

Why do you ask the same question twice?

X1550 and X1300 are the best for PCI.

SNGX1275 said:
So you only have PCI slots and want to game?

Entire thread dedicated to your problem. Its even one of those Sticky/Read threads at the top of this forum.
good post, but its a year old so is that card still good or is their better PCI?

Op2 said:
X1550 or X1300. They're both good. I'm sure you will be happy, because they're strong card.

Why do you ask the same question twice?

X1550 and X1300 are the best for PCI.
Yeh... idk i just kinda wanted a more specific name idk what is x1550 cuz like twenty things pop up when i search for it, and im not sure which one is real or good, kinda confusing... and i thought this thread died so started new one but it combined?

The thread is a year old, but the latest replies aren't. Plus it isn't like there are lots of new releases for PCI cards anymore. Its 2 full interface generations old. Concensus is still on the x1550 and x1300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back