Bios warning message

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinlw

Hi,I have a Biostar GF1800 motherboard,i decided to download the update for the bios,after i had updated the bios i decide to have a look at it,not being technically minded i was curious if anything had changed,i moved to performance and i noticed this message warning please clear the cmos if no display after overclocking, i presume display means everything is starting up,which it is,everything is working fine,anyway i decided to clear the cmos just in case,but i still get the warning advice in the performance section.will this warning go eventually.Regards Martin.

The warning won't go away, it's there to tell you if you overclock and the PC won't boot afterwards, you need to clear CMOS to reset the settings. It's informative.

Hi,I had presumed it would disappear when i had cleared the cmos,anyway thanks for the info,i wont now worry about it Regards Martin..

What can I do if mi pc show me this mesage The BIOS unable to support over 95W cpu?
after update the bios of my motherboard GF1800 M2+se, I need help with this !!

hi solid,
you will have better luck and support if you start a new thread with your question.

Okay thanks for the advise, ihave a motherboard biostar GF1800 M2+se a power supply
A-Power AK 680W and AMD Phenom 9950 a 2.6GHz (Black Edition) with 2g of ram, I´ve
update de bios o the motherboard, and a mesage appear whn system boots, cpu is excedeed 95w and shutdown in 5 sec, can load windows, what can I do in this case. I hope someone can give me a solution to this. THANKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back