BitFenix announces sleek "Survivor" gaming chassis

By Matthew
Sep 30, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. It's been an interesting week around here for PC cases. Antec announced its Lego-eqsue LanBoy Air on Tuesday, we published a review of Thermaltake's Level 10 this morning, and BitFenix joined the fun today, introducing its new "Survivor" gaming chassis. The Survivor is intended for frequent LAN goers, balancing good looks and a functional, sturdy design.

Read the whole story
  2. KG363

KG363 TS Guru Posts: 515   +9

This case seems pretty awesome, especially for the price. Can't wait for the review
  3. Remind me Dell Optiplex case... lame.
  4. Funny... lame is the word I'd use to describe you and that comment. Sick case!
  5. Ugly/stock looking case, but for some reason... it looks like it could toast bread :p If only it could cook pizza too!
  6. Lokalaskurar

Lokalaskurar TS Enthusiast Posts: 544

BitFenix might've failed in succeeding. It doesn't look like a tractor... more like a submarine.

I wonder which is quieter...
  7. Decently clean looking design, but nothing special. Could have used a little something to make it look less stock/cheap, but can't really put a finger on what that could be. Good set of features considering the price. If I was in the market for a new case and the reviews were positive, it's a case I would certainly give some consideration.