Blizzard talks Diablo III hotfixes, real-money auctions shelved indefinitely

By Shawn Knight
May 24, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Blizzard community manager "Nethaera" has published a post on the official Diablo III forums that outlines all of the hotfixes implemented thus far in the game. The messenger also delivers...

Read the whole story
  2. davislane1

davislane1 TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,257   +462

So, no more godly monks, huh? *removes all friends who play the monk* Any wizards or demon hunters here on Techspot?

Joking aside, I'm glad to see they're dialing back some of the power on these characters. The lack of balance with some of the abilities has been a fun killer for me in normal mode thus far playing as a wizard. Maybe this makes things more interesting?
  3. More dps for us Witch Doctors please! The latter parts of Act 2 Hell are starting to become impossible lol.
  4. game seems balanced for higher level play. Normal mode is more like Tutorial Mode. If you think challenge includes recovering from wipe 20+ times on a boss, prepare to be amused! And kiting whole screenfull of mobs, oh my.
  5. jackal2687

jackal2687 Newcomer, in training Posts: 67   +9

I dont see why they nerfed the Monk, I cant survive in Hell anyway. If anything I need more abilities. Or maybe I should find a ultra rare for the second time in 75 hours of gameplay!
  6. I P2W with my ingame gold, watcha gonna do when I come pwn you?
  7. Gotta love people who either scream for buffs or nerfs but aren't even in inferno. Barbs are trully &%£@ed -.-
  8. psycros

psycros TechSpot Booster Posts: 697   +212

This is why beta testing for game balance is a laughable concept: you will never hear a tester ask for <b>their</b> favorite class to be nerfed. Bugs may get reported, but never an explois related to the testers favored character type. Little wonder companies are putting less emphasis on betas - its nothing but a bunch of punks whining about any semblance of a challenge.
  9. RubinOnRye

RubinOnRye Newcomer, in training Posts: 56

True dat
  10. I think real-money auctions is stupid...well, thats my opnion....​

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.