Blue Screen Memory Dump Repeating

saerbo

Everytime I type my password in to start windows, The blue screen Crash memory dump appears, the computer restarts and then does it again. I can only run in safe mode. I do not have any clue what to do. I am running windows 7. On a dell Inspiron. I have AVG (free edition) and Avast (free edition) I'm sure I need better virus protection....I need help fixing this ASAP!

it is a laptop. Its 4 years old and this is my first big issue! It is a 2009 Dell Inspiron, Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4400 @ 2.2GHz 64-bit operating system.

Sometimes .... like today, it will run normal for a few hours before the blue screen pops up.

Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload the folder as a file here

For some reason, there is a lock(?) on the file and its not letting me turn it into a zip file. I'm going to keep trying.

OK. It will not let me choose a date passed oct. 31st. I was having problems before then. Is there a way that I can get more times to choose from?

I have restored my laptop, and still, a blue screen after about 2 minutes of running. I can only run it for long periods of time when it is on safe mode. :(

Back