TechSpot

Braviax Virus detected, unknown automatic shutdowns and slower computer

By GoSoft
Jul 12, 2009
  1. Hello its me again!
    Anyway a 3 days ago i recently acquired a virus, it shows up in the toolbar as a red circle with a white "X" i have found other topics on it but they have not resolved my problem, this has resulted in slower internet and random popups.
    I have the Antispyware Programs Symantec Endpoint Protection, Spyhunter 3Suite.
    I downloaded and installed the programs: Hijackthis, Comodo Firewall, CCleaner, Malwarebytes-antimalware and Super Antispyware.

i have also updated my java from 6-13 to 6-14.

I have Included ScrnShots and Logs from Hijackthis, Malwarebytes, Super Antispyware. But as i can only include 5 i will show the other logs in the next post after u have answered.
    MEEnone seems to have the same virus, but i have a variety of different other viruses as well.

Please Reply!

2. tztexas

tztexas TS Rookie Posts: 17

Have you tried logging in via safe mode and re-running the CCleaner, Anti-spyware, Anti-virus. Safe Mode will catch the smarter viruses that move around when you are in the normal mode.

3. GoSoft

GoSoft TS Rookie Topic Starter

smart thinking brb i'll post my logs when done.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.