BSOD 0x0000001E

mousey69

hi guys dont know if you could help but i have noticed lately that my pc as slowed down especially when starting up i have got windows 7 64 bit.

my pc spec is: - AMD althlon II x2 245 processor
Nividia Geforce GTS 250 graphic card
4 GB Ram
500 gb hard drive

i also run avast for virsus software and comodo for firewall.

I got the blue screen of death when i tried to unistall windows messenger live, but it would't let me so i clicked repair that i when i got the BSOD.

how do i add the mini dump cuz i says its to big

Nexrt time you go to post notice the manage Attachments button at the middle bottom of the screen. There is a Zip option that will compress your file enabling you to attach it.

If you have more than one file please don't zip each one. You can zip up to five per zip file.

Your error code is 0x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
The Windows kernel detected an illegal or unknown processor instruction. A Stop 0x1E condition can be caused by invalid memory and access violations similar to those that generate Stop 0xA errors.

0xA errors are caused by either hardware or faulty drivers attempting to asddress higher IRQ levels than they are designed for causing system craskes. This is the access violation.

Unfortunatly nothing definitive was cited. Have you ever had a Blue Screen before or since?

i had loads before and came on this website, you helped me and i took my pc back to overcloackers and it was a motherboard problem but it was fixed. it only happend last night i noticed messenger live was keeping my password even though i put forget get password. so i tried unistall messenger which is windows essiential and it would not let me. so i tried to updat with latest messenger but nothing seem to change and password kept on showing. so i clicked on link id on windows 7 and clicked remove. that then fixed the password problem. i then noticed when my pc starts up it stays on black screen before loading up. I have now got rid of messenger but i carnt seem to install the lastest 1 it wont work get error. and it wont let me system restore but normally does.

You may be in need of a Windows Repair. Have you ever done this before? Do you have your Windows Disk?

Back