BSOD 0xC000021a everytime I play L4D2

SoraAngel

Hi I'm new and I'm really tired of this. Here's the deal everytime I play l4d2 the CPU shuts it self down (in bout 30 mins during game or more). When I start my CPU I get the 0xc000021a error so I have to restore my PC. How can you fix this problem?? I really want to play l4d2. (steam).

Here's some details of my CPU.
Processor: Intel core
Graphics:NVIDIA 9300 GS M 512MB
Windows 7 32-bit
ASUS LAPTOP

A CPU is a Central Processing Unit. It is part of your laptop, not a laptop or desktop computer itself... How much memory is installed in this laptop. How old is this laptop?

Bout 3 years old and I've installed 2 drivers with over 600gb. My ram is 4gb

Not driver I meant the D: and E: things

Go ahead and get into computer, and right-click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, check now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up... See if this helps game play. You might try the game with the 360 protection turned off

This error code is saying it's a crash of winlogon.exe and or csrss.exe. Are u sure it will work? I'll try and give u a reply

This error code is saying it's a crash of winlogon.exe and or csrss.exe. Are u sure it will work? I'll try and give u a reply
Go ahead and run the disk check as I instructed. It won't hurt anything. You said "Will it help if I go to CMD and type in chkdsk?" This is the same thing... same test

I crashed again

My type of file system NTFS

0 bad file 378 large files 2EA records processed 137 reparse records

0 unindexed files

The volume is clean?

To unknown yes I'm sure lol

After it says the volume is clean what do I do

Please help me still crashing

I have a question if I have NVIDIA geforce 9300 GMS can I download a better NVIDIA driver thts not 9300 GM?

You have a laptop. The Nvidia video driver is a mobile driver. Have you run Windows Update manually including all optional updates? Doing this might just update drivers, that need to be updated. This might return stabiliity to the laptop

Back