BSOD Battlefield 2 please help, minidumps attached

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a big problem with BSOD while playing Battlefield2. I've read a lot about it, tried all the solutions, but nothing worked. Please can you look into those minidumps and tell what is all about?

regards
Radek

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your minidumps crash with a bugcheck of 9C.

This means you have some sort of hardware failure.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

Disconnect anything not required to run your system.

Check your mobo for bulging or leaking capacitors. See HERE for further info.

Check your system temperatures and check that your psu is putting out enough power for your system.

0x0000009C: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

This is a hardware issue: an unrecoverable hardware error has occurred. The parameters have different meanings depending on what type of CPU you have but, while diagnostic, rarely lead to a clear solution. Most commonly it results from overheating, from failed hardware (RAM, CPU, hardware bus, power supply, etc.), or from pushing hardware beyond its capabilities (e.g., overclocking a CPU).

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Hi,

BugCheck 9C, {4, 80546170, b2000000, 70f0f}.

It is the machine check and the error code _VAL_UC_EN_PCC_BUSCONNERR_30F which stands for bus connection time out. Probably the culprit is the faulty video card, motherboard or ram.

cpc2004 said:
Hi,

BugCheck 9C, {4, 80546170, b2000000, 70f0f}.

It is the machine check and the error code _VAL_UC_EN_PCC_BUSCONNERR_30F which stands for bus connection time out. Probably the culprit is the faulty video card, motherboard or ram.

As always, thanks for the info cpc2004. It is very much appreciated.

Regards Howard :)

Thank you for all information, you are really helpful!

Is it possible that my PSU is damaged? Or should I just stay in CPU/GPU and MOBO region?

I've run some test on my computer. Video card stability test was passed without any artifacts or hangups, although I could hear strange noise from GPU while this test was running - something ticks very quickly, like very fast, but quiet clock. I can record them if want and post as a small mp3 file.

I've also run disk test (ok) and CPU overheating tests (ok) and memory tests (memtest386 or something, ok).

Please help! Guys at the service say that there is no problem with computer (of course there isn't, they just turn it on for 5 min on desk!!!), but they can send it to manufacturer - I would have to wait 14 to 28 days. Great. For me it doesn't make sense - I need computer to work.

greetings
Radek Zaleski

Is it possible that my PSU is damaged?

Yes of course it is. However the only way to find out, is to replace it.

Or should I just stay in CPU/GPU and MOBO region?

cpc seems to think it`s a problem with either the mobo/video card/ram.

He is the expert in these matters. I would tend to go with what he says.

Please be aware that diagnosing hardware problems is not an exact science.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back