BSOD crash problem

tomislav91

Hello. My friend has BSOD in his computer. we clean pc from dust, but didn't help. His configuration is: 2,4ghz cpu, 1gb ddr1, geforce 4 mx440(oooold card).

The pc is too slow. The crash is came in unusual frequence of time. especcialy when we play games. Sometime its crached when we watch movie,than pc freeze, and then blue screen. I upload 2 dump file so..if you now how to help, WRITE :) Thanks :)

Attachments

• dump1.txt
    906 bytes · Views: 6
  • dump12.txt
    711 bytes · Views: 3
Welcome to TSF,
Please attach latest five (5) minidumps after zipping them in a single file with your next post.

These are out put files from BlueScreenViewer, but I would prefer if you can find actual minidump files in C:\windows\minidump folder and zip/attach them with your next post.

It has only 2 dumps. I installed new drivers for graphic card and install quake 3 game and when I have a little gaming it is shown bsod

Attachments

• Mini082911-01.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini082911-02.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 1
Unfortunately both of these dumps are corrupt, and couldn't be opened in the debugger.

Anyway from what little info I have from your first post, first one points at NTFS system driver, there is a probability that a) either the file system have some issues, or b) the HDD has developed some issues. So it would be a good starting point to download diagnostic tools from the HDD manufacturer's site and scan the HDD thoroughly.

Back