BSOD every 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
I'm new to these forums, i joined as i saw how well you guys resolve BSOD problems.

I've had alot of different type of Blue screen of death Errors.
My current hardware is:

Gigabyte EP45-DS4P - Mother board
Gigabyte GV-R487D5-1GD - Graphic card
Corsair CM2x2048-6400C5 - RAM
Intel Q8200 - CPU
Western Digital WD7500AACS-00D6B0 - HDD

Running with a Coolermaster 460watt Power supply (RS-460-PCAR-A3) in a COOLERMASTER CENTRI V Case.

I Dont know what to do!, I've had errors such as:
Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

I've updated the BIOS + Drivers to the latest for both my graphic card and my motherboard and i am also currently running memtest86.

I've previously had a ASUS P5Q PRO mother board aswell and have had the same problems.

Nothing is overclocked and BIOS settings are still pretty much default

Any idea's?

I will upload the minidump files shortly.

You have two basic kinds of issues... One appears to be a driver issue (0xA), but the minidumps do not show what driver is really at fault.
The others are two different kinds of NTFS issues...

As I see it, the following are in order.
1. Drive Diagnostics, using Chkdsk, and/or utilities from the maker of your drive.
2. Is your security software compatible with your OS. Double check this with the software vendor.
3. Use Driver Verifier to try to find the faulting modules. Try starting here... http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/DevTools/tools/DrvVerifier.mspx

Summary Below
Two instances - 0xA - This Stop message is typically due to faulty or incompatible hardware or software. Possile causes: faulty device driver, system service, or firmware. Using updated software is especially important for multimedia applications, antivirus scanners, and CD mastering tools. • A Stop 0xA message might also be due to failing or defective hardware.
"An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses."

Two Instances - 0x24 - NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM - a problem occurred within Ntfs.sys, the driver file that allows the system to read and write to NTFS file system drives.
• Malfunctioning SCSI and Advanced Technology Attachment (ATA) hardware or drivers can also adversely affect the system's ability to read and write to disk, causing errors. If using SCSI hard disks, check for cabling and termination problems between the SCSI controller and the disks. Periodically check Event Viewer for error messages related to SCSI or FASTFAT in the System log or Autochk in the Application log.
• Verify that the tools you use to continually monitor your system, such as virus scanners, backup programs, or disk defragmenters are compatible with Windows XP. Some disks and adapters come packaged with diagnostic software that you can use to run hardware tests.
• test hard disk or volume integrity

One Insance - 0xE3 -Per Aumha.org... "Various failures involving the NTFS file system cause this condition"
Since it's a file system error, the first step would be to run chkdsk /f /r from the Run dialog - it'll ask you if it's OK to run it on the next boot, tell it yes. Also, you may want to download a free diagnostic utility from the manufacturer of your hard drive to test your hard drive.

I hope the previous post helped you solve the issues.
Please, let us know if you had success or if you still need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back