BSOD help please. BCCode: 109

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackzhu

I'm having trouble with my computer with this BSOD memory dump. I get this BSOD very often sometimes it does it every 30minutes sometimes 2-3hours. I'm not very good with computers and I would really appreciate if someone will help me step by step to fixing this problem. This computer is fairly new and my friend built it.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 109
BCP1: A3A039D897D8E502
BCP2: B3B7465EEA5698F6
BCP3: FFFFFA6000D97730
BCP4: 0000000000000001
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini062409-01.dmp
C:\Users\Dimmy\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-37861-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Dimmy\AppData\Local\Temp\WERAD00.tmp.version.txt

Hi there,

Could you please attach your latest minidump files so that someone can debug them and get a better idea of what is causing the error. They should be located at

Start > My Computer > Local Disk C: > Windows > Minidump

Attach 3-5 dumps in your next post (you can zip them if needed) :)

All my minidumps are over 200kb and i cant upload it. Anyway I can get around this?

If you note, there is a ZIP option. ZIP files can compress those larger files and you will be able to attach them here. Give snowchick your five more recent minidumps in one ZIP file.

For us to view your minidumps, you need to attach them here.
Minidumps are normally not so large that they cannot be attached.
If they are, you may zip them and attach the zips.
Usually it is best to zip several (up to five) into one file, for ease both of uploading and downloading.
HTH

Have just analyzed your dump files.

Some of them are rather general, especially with the ntkrnlmp.exe error which can be driver related, memory corruption or CPU failure (ah).

SInce two of the dumps pointed towards memory corruption and the other 2 were at a bad_image (related to video). Lets first look at your RAM. Please run memtest on your memory, here is a guide. Make sure you run it for at least 7 passes, most people leave it running overnight to achieve this.

Also in your next post could you please give us detailed system specs, as this error can sometimes happen when your graphics card is addressing 4GBs of RAM.

Sorry for the rather general reply, but this error can be rather vague :(

sorry for the bump but here is my computer spec

Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit
Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9550 @2.83GHz
HD 500G|WD 7K 16M SATA2 WD5000AAKS
EVGA GeForce GTX 285 SC Edition 1GB 512-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16
CORSAIR DOMINATOR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500)

Looking forward to the memtest results. If your memory is fine, then try removing 1 stick of RAM so that you only have 2GBs of RAM, see if you are still having problems. This bypasses the 4GB issue :)

I noticed the physical memory was around 70-75% after my computer being on for 3 hours. Is this normal?

Not really =/ Have you run any virus/spyware scans on your machine at all?

Note: Were you running a lot of apps/games within these 3 hours, this can happen if you have run resource hungry programs and then quit out of them and run others as some programs do have bugs within them that dont properly let go of the memory they use unless you restart the computer. If you keep reopening these types of programs then yes you can see this issue until you restart

I ran virus/spyware last night with AVG and there was no problem. However I was running two World of Warcraft at the same time for about 2hours when the physical memory was 75%.

I'm tried to take out one of the memory stick, and the computer started with 50% physical memory. The only application that was running was MSN LIVE and Firefox.

Try the memtest overnight before we move on, if memtest passes with flying colours then we can start looking at malware

Taking out the stick of RAM was to address the blue screen, are you still getting blue screens?

I just started the computer for 1hour. It may take a few hours to get the BSOD. I will update tomorrow with the memory test and if I get BSOD tonight with 1 memory stick. Thank for the help=)

HI everyone,
I am also getting this error for the BSOD
BCCode: 109
BCP1: A3A039D89863550E
BCP2: B3B7465EEAE0273C
BCP3: FFFFF80002D17D10
BCP4: 0000000000000001

C:\Windows\Minidump\112409-27580-01.dmp
C:\Users\X\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-37814-0.sysdata.xml
could someone please help me out.
tks

Hi, imian. The best thing you can do for yourself is start your own thread. The majority of people here are not realizing you need help because it looks like you are responding to the original post.

When you do make your own ppost you need to give us much more than what you already have like system specs, OS, and security software.

You need to tell us the age of your system and when these BSODs occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back