BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

First of all hy...
I have a problem with bsod ...tipe ...IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
thys bsod come when I try to play movies in different players or on the internet...all tipes...or randomly...recently I've change my motherboard...and my psu...(psu faild to deliver proper voltages on measurement and broken my motherboard also...+12v in motheroard connection was like 18v)...I change all conectors and I make dust cleanup...after thys I reinstall win xp....after that instalation thys bsod was pretty annoing...
what I do:
1-run memory test like 10 times...no errors found
2-change dram memory with ones for a friend...same rashes
3-deep test for hard drive...with seatools for win...no errors found also
4-reinstall with latest drivers for video...audio...chipset...update for bios...
5-no overclocking in os or bios
6-anti spam malware virus complete ceck
from what I study my problem over the internet I see that I have to remove any new installed hardware...but I cant...is motherboard so...that I can't...
MY computer specifications:
CPU: intel pentiIPEum 4 630 3ghz lga775
MBO: gigabyte 8IPE775-G
VIDEO: ati radeon 9550 series 256ram/128bits
RAM: dram pc 3200 2 dims 1gb each dual channel active
HDD: maxtor 250 gb sata connection

I also attached minidumps files for a throught look of the problem...I don't know how to read those minidumps...
what can I try to do next...?
thx in advance for understanding

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    450 KB · Views: 2
It is your virus program You might want to go to Avast web site and download their removal tool. See if this helps. Try using Microsoft security Essentals. Hope this helps

Thx for answer....
I've tried and without avast...and same problem...same bsod with same numbers...
but is weird....I have on my motherboard 4 slots of dimm dram....2x2 dual ram configuration....I have 2 dims ram 1gb each identically...so I remove 1 dim ram and put those 2 dims I have in single ram configuration active....from yesterday no crash at all and I see like 5-8 movies...and gamming a lot...avast is still active....so for the moment sems problem solved...but dunno if I want to let those dims of ram in single configuration...remains to study my mobo manual to see maximum amount of ram suported witch is 4gb...and maximum amount of ram suported per dim if it is one...:)...thx for help...I will study my problem further....thx for help aniway

My old computer has this problem with ram. In order for it to work properly on 2 gigs .It must be in a single ram configuration. I finally got it to run on 4 gigs, But it had to be two 2 gigs in order for it too work. In the same configuration. Well good luck. I hope you get it solved.

Back