BSOD - "Memory management", "Bad pool header", "ntoskrnl.exe"

[FONT=Arial]Hello guys, the last week I've been strugling with these nasty BSODs. At first I thought it was my HDDs as ntoskrn.exe somewhat hinted towards that from googling it. My HDDs have been causing a lot of trouble earlier as well due to their somewhat long years of service. [/FONT][FONT=Arial]:)[/FONT][FONT=Arial] However, I've recently reformated my computer and installed W7 on a brand new Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD hoping the BSODs would go away, they didn't.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]I googled BSOD and I stumbled upon this forum and I thought I'd give it a try. I'm somewhat desperate, as I need my computer working for both work, school and amusement.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]I've been trying to run Memtest in order to test my memory but without any results. I'm also currently running on only on 4GB chip instead of two, to see if the problem still exists. Also, without any results.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]This is the second time I'm writing this thread btw, I was just about to post it and my PC crashed. [/FONT][FONT=Arial]:)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Here is my two logs + dxdiag (last crash didn't generate a log oddly enough).[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]
Here is additional hardware/gear that I use:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Razer Megalodon 7.1 Headset[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Razer Naga[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Logitech G19[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Logitech C920 (Webcam)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Corsair 750W PSU [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]
My temperatures are also good. Both CPU and MB idles at around ~25. GPU's all good too. I'm also using a Corsair 650D chassi with dustfilters at both air-income so dust is minimal. On top off this, I use airpressure to clean away dust somewhat regularly and I also did exactly this 2 days ago when I reinstalled the pc.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Thanks in advance![/FONT]

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    48.9 KB · Views: 2
  • DxDiag.txt
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
Are you over-clocking? Is the bios set to its defaults? Is the SSD set on a SATA 3 port in AHCI mode?

Are you over-clocking? Is the bios set to its defaults? Is the SSD set on a SATA 3 port in AHCI mode?

Overlocking? Nope.
Default bios? Yes.
SSD set on a SATA 3 port? They are in SATA 6Gb/s slots.
AHCI? Not sure, I'll have a look. Though it feels somewhat unlikely that could be the problem since I had these BSODs prior to installing the SSDs.

Also, I've had a few new BSODs lately. I'll add the reports.

Attachments

• PCHF.zip
    440.5 KB · Views: 1
"Though it feels somewhat unlikely that could be the problem since I had these BSODs prior to installing the SSDs" It's never a good Idea to change to specialized hardware while BSOD's are present. The 6Gb/s slots are SATA 3. The new minidumps point strongly to memory problems. Go here: http://www.memtest.org/
Download the pre-compiled binary 4.20 iso zip file. Burn it to a CD/DVD and boot the computer with it. Run Memtest86 for at least 7 passes. Any errors detected errors are not good

two choice as to the cause; memory or the HD. Bad disk sectors in the pagefile will cause this symptom,
as when the page is brought back into memory, it's mangled and the headers lead to the BSOD.
Move the HD to another system and run tests there.

Back