BSOD problem for windows XP! Please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,

I have windows XP -SP2 in my laptop, recently Iam getting Blue screen on Death problem. I tried updating BIOS, however problem did not get solved.

With plenty of explanation from other threads, I got to know , we can debug the problem with the minidump files. However I could not find how to read this file. Could some one please help me in finding the ROOT CAUSE for my BSOD problem.

Iam attaching zip file containing last 2 minidump files.

Thanks a LOT in advance.
-Sidhi

Thanks Route44

Thanks a lot Route44,

Could you please guide me on how to remove the infected files safely.
Pointing to a thread is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
-Sidhi

You are welcome. I would run your anti-virus program and spyware programs. If you can Kaspersky, Trendmicro, and Bitdefender have free online scanners that do a very good job.

Also, just look for the TechSpot's very own Security and the Web forums right here and read those stickies at the top. If you still have problems post in that forum. There are some really knowledgeable people there that know tons more than me about the subject.

Lastly, run behind a router, make sure you have a good anti-vi, spyware, and firewall as well.

Good luck.

unable to remove qqd.sys trojan.

Hi,

Despite running behind router, firewall and Antivirus programme, qqd.sys trojan is keep affecting one or the other applications to get the HELL BSOD problem.

qqd.sys trojan is keep propagating and affecting one or the other application and giving me the bloddy (Blue ddy) BSOD problem.

I keep scanning and removing all malicules prograammes using Trend micro, however I am still getting this problem.

Could some one help me on how to remove qqd.sys trojan.
Iam attaching my latest 2 minidumps.

Regards,
-Sidhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back