BSOD when gaming

bisaha21

Hi all my names Jon. im pretty tech savvy but am completely stumped as to why my computer keeps getting BSODs when i play video games. i came here to see if you all could help figure out what the heck is going on..attached are my three minidump files..only ones i have i dont know why but hopefully someone can help me with using these three.

Okay seems I had to go into permission and allow security access THEN save them into a zip file..thanks hopefully you can use these and help me figure it out haha.

Attachments

• 042612-33540-01.zip
    100.3 KB · Views: 12
The minidumps are pointing to a memory problem. Do you have BSOD's happen other than during game play?

very rarely TMagic. I havent experienced other then during gameplay whatsoever.. so as far as memory problems..you think its the RAM sticks? i have memtested it previously and i let it run overnight but never recieved any issues with it...came back okay...

negative not overclocking...alright well what ill do is order new ram and post on here in a few days..cool? i did try and play a game again and it crashed once again...lol..but ill buy new ram and let you know how its going alright? Thank you for the assistance much appreciate it.

Welp I BSOD'ed again....heres the new mini dump Tmagic. oh btw I did purchase new ram and input it today..this BSOD is with the NEW ram.... 8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengence

Attachments

• 050512-27939-01.zip
    32.7 KB · Views: 1
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Fltmgr.sys
Ntoskrnl.exe

What are your computers specs? Things like motherboard, hard drives and power supply rating...

Operating System
MS Windows 7 64-bit SP1
CPU
AMD Phenom II X2 550121 °F
Callisto 45nm Technology
RAM
8.00 GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A79XTD EVO (AM3)121 °F
Graphics
LCD TV (1920x1080@60Hz)
AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series (XFX Pine Group)108 °F
Hard Drives
488GB Western Digital WDC WD5001AALS-00J7B1 ATA Device (SATA)94 °F
Optical Drives
DTSoftBusCd00
DTSoftBusCd01
ATAPI DVD A DH24AAS ATA Device
Audio
VIA High Definition Audio

also added is more indepth data if needed

Attachments

• My PC Specs.txt
    94.2 KB · Views: 1
also I can unlock my processor if I chose too...I dont though...it can unlock to the phenom II x4 B50

Okay, the DRAM (memory) voltage should be close to 1.59 volts. Raise it to 1.7 volts and see if the BSOD's stop. If not lower the DRAM voltage to around 1.4 volts and check for any BSOD's

well I went in to the bios and changed it to 1.7 volts..but when I go back into speccy it still says 1.5v ...bios show 1.7v though...idk whats going on with that...lets give it some time..see if it hangs/BSODs.....new thing now is that it likes to just straight up FREEZE...idk whats causing that..no minidumps when it freezes though.

okay no new BSOD so far but it just froze up while reading on wikipedia...had to restart yet again...no new minidump either...eventviewer still shows the kernel power critical error...

Alright, after thinking about it, this may be a hard drive issue. Go to Western Digital's support website and download and run their hard drive diagnostic software. You could also run a disk check by right-clicking on the C drive, select properties, tools and check hard drive. Select both check boxes and setup a check on next start up

did both...came up and I didnt see the results of the chkdsk...took about 2 hours...came back and saw it at the login screen except it was frozen yet again...

well its not the harddrive..just installed a fresh copy of win7 on a brand new HD...thats not it...

I havent gotten any BSODs...but now the computer will just completely freeze...hard hang as what ive been taught to call it..and it just sits there..doesnt restart, no reboot...just completely frozen..cant type alt tab move mouse click nothing....just frozen.

Back