BSOD when I shut down Windows/computer

When I shut down my computer (which is a new build - all new equipment), I received the following BSOD:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

If this is the first time you’ve seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow this steps: Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need. If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software, Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select advanced startup options, and then select safe mode.

Technical Information:
*** STOP: 0X00000001 (0XB8429F20, 0X00000002, 0X00000008, 0XB8429F20)

*** usbccgp.sys – Address B8429F20 base at B8429F20, DateStamp 00000000
*** usbccgp.sys – Address B8429F20 base at B8429F20, DateStamp 00000000

Beginning dump of physical memory Physical memory dump complete. Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.

The following is system info:

Windows XP Service Pack 3
AMD FX-6200 Zambezi 3.8GHz Socket AM3+ 125W Six-Core Processor

ASRock 970 EXTREME4 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard w/ UEFI BIOS
EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card
LITE-ON Black 18X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA DVD-ROM Drive
LITE-ON CD/DVD Burner 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 24X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM Black SATA
CORSAIR XMS 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Memory
WD Green 500GB SATA 6Gb/s t/rate HD
RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-530SS 530W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Power Supply.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Post any minidumps produced by going to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all .dmp files and right-click sending them to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

Im no pro, but would like to know; Does this happen every time you shut your computer down?

Also, try unplugging any usb devices. Just took a second to look up usbccgp.sys and it says something about devices connected to your computer, computerhope.com says its Microsoft USB generic printer driver system driver file.

Just a thought, if you've just installed your printer after building your pc?

The minidump points to the same driver error... Are there any yellow exclamation points in the device manager?

The BSOD does not happen every time I shut the computer down (has only happened 2 times). The following items are attached to computer via USB port: mouse, keyboard, printer (HP Officejet J4680c) and Saitek joystick. I will try to disconnect devices to see if there is a problem but I not hopeful as this error has only occurred a couple of times and all the usb devices have been connect since I have built this computer and I have shut down computer many times and this error has not occurred but the couple of times I mentioned.

There are no yellow exclamation points in the device manager.

Back