BSOD Windows 7

By Ramona
May 24, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hi I have a HP Pavilion dv4-2045. I have not had any issues with my pc until updated to Windows 7 sp1. I have had several crashes over the last month. Have run multiple virus scans through several different sources and no infections. Mostly see crashes after I'm online on social networking sites and playing games. I have over the weekend updated my BIOS, my router firmware and all drivers.

But I'm not sure if I need to look at other items. I have posted my last five minidumps. if someone can help, i would much appreciate.

Attached Files:

2. Mark56

Mark56 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,889

This is a bit of a mixed bag of crash dumps which usually indicates a memory problem or Malware. What Malware scanner have you used, try this one below just to be sure. Then follow the guide to run Driver Verifier If that comes up without finding anything run the PC on one stick of memory at a time to see if the problem persists. Use each stick of RAM for several hours and run memory intensive programs like games or playing a video.