BSODs, I think it's faulty RAM opinions/help

Hi everyone I just want to post this to be positive that my deductions have led me to the probable conclusion. I am not a computer genius by any means and therefore would like to ask professional opinions before I go buying ram.

I have gotten several blue screens over the last month or two which persist through various windows installs. Every time I install windows I am sure to update to service pack 1 and install all available updates.

My cooling fan and power supply were vastly outdated and my power supply was on the fritz so I replaced them both with a H60 corsair water cooling system and a 750W corsair power supply to make my system specs as follows.

MOTHERBOARD: ASRock 880 GMH
CPU: 1090 AMD Phenom X6
PSU: 750W Modular Corsair Professional Series
CPU FAN: H60 Corsair self contained water cooling
RAM: Super Talent DDR3 1600MHZ (running at 1.5v at 1600MHZ)
VIDEO CARD: Radeon 5850 HD
SOUND CARD: Sound Blaster Audigy (sound card is directly under video card blocking about a half of the fan. However blue screen persists with case open.)
HARD DRIVE: 1TB Western Digital 32MB Cache Sata 2

Now the BSOD errors I have been getting are as follows:

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
PFN_LIST CORRUPT
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

The Windows Event Errors are as follows:

-110 Errors last 24 hours
--51--Faulting application name: mscorsvw.exe, version: 4.0.30319.1, time stamp: 0x4ba21f5d
Faulting module name: mscorwks.dll, version: 2.0.50727.5420, time stamp: 0x4ca2b7e1
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000159919
Faulting process id: 0x%9
Faulting application start time: 0x%10
Faulting application path: %11
Faulting module path: %12
Report Id: %13
--50-- .NET Runtime version 2.0.50727.5420 - Fatal Execution Engine Error (000007FEF5B0AF0E) (80131506)
--The rest Various Errors-- Kernel Event Tracker,SidebySide,Event Log, DistrbutedCOM

Now I have been getting some artifacts in games, like various pngs not loading correctly which I think could be either my Video Card overheating or faulty Ram, I am more leaning towards the latter.

So my conclusion from the BSOD's is that my ram is faulty. Being that I am not sure what the rating of super talent ram is (lol) and that my psu was on the fritz I am privy to think that my conclusion is right. However I know nothing on the windows errors. Any help on either reaffirming my conclusion or your professional opinion would be greatly appreciated thanks again =).

MemTest

Am in the process of running memtest did one stick and playtested it with a game that frequently crashes seems fine. Going to continue testing

Solved

Memtested all 4 ram slots and realized they were all fine. Also realized that one of the ram sticks stuck when i slid it into place for testing. Made sure all sticks went ALL the way down when i put them back in and system is running smooth.

Sounds like you may have had a bad connection in one of the slots, it only needs a bit of dust to upset things. If the problem returns then run the PC on just one RAM stick at a time as that should quickly identify a faulty stick and is more reliable than using Memtest.

Back