TechSpot

BUGCODE_DNIS_DRIVER error with Win XP x64

By swhockey98
Nov 13, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm running Win XP x64 and whenever I seem to run more than 2 programs or download a large file my PC reboots randomly. I could barely see the error, something about a Memory Dump. Then, I went into System Properties and disable auto restart on system failure so the BSOD just stays up. Mostly recently, I received BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER error. I attached the Minidumps below, I'm not sure if it's my RAM, but I need a 64 bit RAM diagnostic becasue I've tried installing all 32 bit ones. If someone could please interept my Minidumps that'd be a help. It won't let me re-upload my Minidumps but they're here at this link: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic35103.html.

Thanks,

Sean

2. cpc2004

cpc2004 TS Rookie Posts: 2,044

Hi,

This forum accepts file extension zip and the attachment cannot exceed 100K. Zip 3 to 4 minidumps and attach the zip files here.

3. Vigilante

Vigilante TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,120

Memtest86 is a self-booting program that runs outside of Windows. You should be able to run it. Try that, let it run for more then 5 passes, or overnight.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.