Inactive Can you please read my Hijackthis log

Status
Not open for further replies.

smazz

I would get these 32virtu!html ran symantec corporate edition it found some . Then rebooted in safe mode. disabled system restore . Ran spybot ,malwarebytes and adaware . It finds nothing . Then sometimes the symantec would find more of the same 32Virtu . Running windows Vista Home .Here is my Hijack file. Thanks

[HJT log removed - Broni]

After cleaning fully, before cleaning

The computer will always get some type of virus ,malware ,trojan even after cleaning fully with all the different programs to remove all types of malware or other infections. As you can see how many people have the same problems over and over . You would think it would get easier to clean an infected computer . With all the " Technology " out their . But thats what keeps this forum running and many like it . It would be nice to see everyones computer running just like the first day ,We all know once you get on the World Wide Web . Your in a World Of trouble .Maybe one day they will come out with and esy way to fix the pc .And right after that an easier way to destroy it . It will be on going FOREVER.
Reading the Hijack file worked for a while. Now I see noone knows how to read them or fix the problems throught it . And on and on . You guys will never lose your job. We appreciate all the help .And I mean all the help .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back