Inactive Cannot remove Virus... ugh

Ok.. So I was DLing some programs for something (I dont remember now) and MSE poped up and said it was turned off and prompted me to turn it back on. I opened it and proceeded to click the giant red "Start" button when it gave me an error code saying access not allowed (or something like it). Being the Admin on the Laptop (Toshiba Satellite L305-S5968) I found this wierd so after promptly starting tskmgr.exe I noticed the random numbers as a process name. So I shut down (safely) and went into safe mode. I ran MBAM and removed only like 4-5 infections, while that was going I was still unable to start MSE. Well being as MBAM cleaned somethings I rebooted into normal mode and it was still there! So I poped in my Hirens Disc v14.1 booted into mini XP and ran the AV program on there and that found the random number program and said it removed it...well it didnt. So here I am after trying to manually install the MSE definitions and reinstalling it to no avail. I am out of ideas and with out a reload (that I do not currently have the tools to do) am about to pitch the cursed paperweight outside with the rest of the garbage... but as it is my Wifes laptop that is out of the question.. Ideas are welcome!

Welcome aboard
yahooo.gif

Please, complete all steps listed here: https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/
Make sure, you PASTE all logs. If some log exceeds 50,000 characters post limit, split it between couple of replies.
Attached logs won't be reviewed.

Please, observe following rules:
  • Read all of my instructions very carefully. Your mistakes during cleaning process may have very serious consequences, like unbootable computer.
  • If you're stuck, or you're not sure about certain step, always ask before doing anything else.
  • Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those I suggest.
  • Never run more than one scan at a time.
  • Keep updating me regarding your computer behavior, good, or bad.
  • The cleaning process, once started, has to be completed. Even if your computer appears to act better, it may still be infected. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know.
  • If you leave the topic without explanation in the middle of a cleaning process, you may not be eligible to receive any more help in malware removal forum.
  • I close my topics if you have not replied in 5 days. If you need more time, simply let me know. If I closed your topic and you need it to be reopened, simply PM me.

Back