Ok.. So I was DLing some programs for something (I dont remember now) and MSE poped up and said it was turned off and prompted me to turn it back on. I opened it and proceeded to click the giant red "Start" button when it gave me an error code saying access not allowed (or something like it). Being the Admin on the Laptop (Toshiba Satellite L305-S5968) I found this wierd so after promptly starting tskmgr.exe I noticed the random numbers as a process name. So I shut down (safely) and went into safe mode. I ran MBAM and removed only like 4-5 infections, while that was going I was still unable to start MSE. Well being as MBAM cleaned somethings I rebooted into normal mode and it was still there! So I poped in my Hirens Disc v14.1 booted into mini XP and ran the AV program on there and that found the random number program and said it removed it...well it didnt. So here I am after trying to manually install the MSE definitions and reinstalling it to no avail. I am out of ideas and with out a reload (that I do not currently have the tools to do) am about to pitch the cursed paperweight outside with the rest of the garbage... but as it is my Wifes laptop that is out of the question.. Ideas are welcome!