Capcom, Valve unite to create Resident Evil 6 / Left 4 Dead 2 crossover

By Shawn Knight
Mar 18, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. What do you get when you take two of the most successful survival horror franchises and put them in a blender? We aren’t entirely sure either but we’ll find out soon enough as Capcom and Valve have decided to create...

Read more
  2. TS-56336

TS-56336 TechSpot Booster Posts: 563   +96

Maybe Valve can teach Capcom how to make a good RE game and Capcom can teach Valve how to count past 2.
    avoidz, LukeDJ, Khanonate and 7 others like this.
  3. Citizen0135

Citizen0135 Newcomer, in training

+1
    SantistaUSA likes this.
  4. Blkfx1

Blkfx1 TechSpot Addict Posts: 865   +167

I thought this was a joke. Will be interesting to see what comes from it.
  5. I laughed pretty hard.

I'm a diehard L4D2 fan. I still play this game on a daily basis. It's one of the best premises of a video game I've ever seen and the gameplay and mechanics are pretty damned good. Not saying there isn't room for improvement but the game is already pretty awesome.

I don't personally care about a "crossover". I could give two sh*ts less about playing as other characters, but I am really interested in a sequel. Hopefully this furthers the push for a sequel.
  6. HellcatM

HellcatM Newcomer, in training Posts: 20

If you like Left4Dead you should try out Warframe. Its not zombies, but you can bring in 4 players and play through levels like L4D. Its fun and addicting.
  7. This just proves Valve can't count to 3. No HL3, and now some crossover instead of just announcing L4D3.
  8. Chazz

Chazz TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 616   +54

WHAT THE ****! I need this for survival!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.