TechSpot

Casio unveils rugged G'zOne Type-L smartphone with barometer

By Matthew
Oct 18, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Casio has unveiled the latest version of its rugged G'zOne smartphone series, introducing new features geared toward outdoor enthusiasts such as an integrated barometer. On paper, the Type-L seems familiar enough: it packs a 4-inch 800x480 IPS touchscreen, a dual-core...

Read more

2. VitalyT

VitalyT TS Evangelist Posts: 1,971   +586

Let me clue you in... it doesn't matter who you hit with a brick - it usually hurts...

P.S. At long last, real weather in my pocket...ops, I feel rain is coming...

3. Ha ! nice one.

This is going to be the best phone out. Just ashame it looks like it wont have the 80211A band.
    Which isn't a HUGE deal but kinda would be nice if it was included.
    I guess time will tell.

4. Kevin Dougherty

Kevin Dougherty TS Rookie

Had the Brigade after having the Boulder. This phone seems to be the logical step and has some awesome features. Time to go for a smart phone I guess, considering it's waterproor, built to militay specs and has lots of features for your outdoor crowd.

5. I had the Boulder, and then upgraded to the Commando - great phones but the only runs Adroid Gingerbread (2.3.3) This new one runs Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) that is a huge improvement - cant come to Verizon soon enough.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.