Clean format of Dell Studio 1555, lost my driver CDs, how to find complete drivers?

Hi , Recently I installed Partition Magic on my Dell Studio 1555 Win 7(64-bit) for the sake of driver partition but it screwed my OS and altered partition tables,restarting was giving BSOD,

Later I came to know Partition Magic is incompatible with Win 7 and that's why it screwed my OS then I took my Lappy to my friend he completely formatted the Hard Drive(Completely even the Recovery Drive) and installed Win 7 Trial .

My problems are:
Long back I lost my Laptop Bag which contains all the recovery disks came while buying the laptop :(
I have the product key on the battery case, Can I use that code to make my windows installation complete and genuine?

The Dell official website is showing only the latest updates of the drivers for my model,since I did complete format how to get "All" the drivers to make my laptop work normally as before?

Please help me with my problems.

Hello Tech Gur's plz help me....

Will my Windows 7 will be genuine if I insert the Key found on the battery case into the trial version?

You could try but i'd doubt that a Dell Win 7 product key would activate an MS Win 7 trial version. Suggest you contact Dell and ask them about ordering a set of Dell recovery CDs. Then you can reuse the Dell product key on your machine

No doubt about it "LookinAround" is dead on again.
ask for the Driver Cd while you are at it. I think they call it the Resource CD.

Back