[Closed] I Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack421

I am having a problem with I call accessing the internet through my firewall! I also have a problem with the local access numbers friends who call them say the line is always busy! I tried emailing them with no success!

Found this while running Gmer!

---- Processes - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Process bash.exe (*** hidden *** )
Operating System is Windows Vista Service Pack 2 64x Avast, Spyware Blaster & Online Armour running! Other information can be seen provided in Three log files provided below!

Online Armour Firewall rules for I call are as follows.

port 9000 TCP Inbound

Port 80,443,49191,49292,51693 TCP Outbound

Port 9000-9001 UDP Inbound

Port 3478,49158,52331,533345,65127 UDP OutBound

Here is a forum I have more Log Files that may help solve problem!

http://www.vistax64.com/software/288689-I-call.html

Attachments

• MEGATRON-PC.txt
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DDS.txt
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Attach.txt
    7.4 KB · Views: 0
Can you tell me please how your post got marked Active?

First, you need to decide which forum you ant to request help from. Tying up more than one helper means time is being taken away to help others. If you continue with the help elsewhere, I will close this thread.

Second, If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.

Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

The problem you describe may have nothing to do with malware. However, we can check for it

Please be advised that we do not go back and forth between 2 sites to look at logs! And it was clearly stated that NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.

This thread is being closed since you are getting help on another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back