Inactive Com Surrogate Problem once again

KuyaNailclip

Hello, I've just been generally curious about this, if I have a virus or not, but I usually have the 1-3 Com Surrogates but from around last week to now, I've noticed that I've had a two other ones pop up that say that it's a 32-bit program within parentheses. The first one usually runs at 0.9 MB and the second one runs at around a 10 to 15 MB with around 0.8% CPU usage. The 32-bit ones are located in the Syswow64 folder and I'm not sure if that's a red flag or not, but I'm not really savvy in terms of virus and what not. I can't also provide screenshots due to the fact that after a few minutes, it disappears and leaves the usual 3 Com Surrogates until I restart my computer or shut it down.

It's quite normal for Windows to run few instances of some services, so If your computer behaves normally you should be OK.

Oh thank you, I'm usually paranoid about things like viruses when it comes down to computers. I've scanned my computer and haven't found anything unusual nor any unnatural behavior. Thanks for reassuring me :D

You're very welcome
p22002759.gif

Back