Computer issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I built myself a new computer in august went to a convention had a blast. 2 weeks after the convention my computer started to crash. It didn;t say why. I would go to sleep wake up and walk in and it would be stuck on the windows loading screen. After a few times the hardrive died so I replaced it. 2nd hardrive, installed everything went nice. 1 week passed and it bluescreened saying physical memory dump. This happened 3 more times in 2 days and my hardrive died. Pulled a old hardrive from storage #3 installed everything, and went to sleep woke up and it said boot disk failure. I managed to get it to boot, however it locked up 2mins into fully loading windows. I am now on my 4th hardrive and I really dont wanna keep going back and forth with the store I bought this replacing it every week anyone have any ideas what could cause this to happen ??

Many things could be causing the problem, are you sure the drives are dead?
Get speedfan from the downloads section and use it to check your drive integrity via its smart system. If that says the drive is good then the problem lies elsewhere like ram for example.
Apparent drive faults can be caused by some other faulty component causing bad data to be written to the hard drive.
It may also be a good idea to try s different data cable as they can go wrong sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back