icezy

Hi all

MY com is HP Envy 15 notebook
Intel R Core(TM i7) 2670QM CPU @2.2Ghz
8 Gb ram
64 bit OS
Power supply is 120W
Radeon (TM) HD7690M

Recently my lappy keep going BOSD and show Kernal Data error and some error with alot number.
My C drive did not have any file on Dumps

Any1 can assist???

Click the upload a File button in the bottom right corner of the window you type your reply in. It's next to the Post Reply button.

You can post the minidump produced by the BSOD here by going to:
C:\windows\minidump and select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending these files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file to your post

The Error Message is Stop: 0x000000F4 (0x00000000000000003, 0xFFFFFA800E630CB10, 0xFFFFFA800E63CF0,0xFFFFF80003390780)

I try to upload but it give me a error in uploading files so I type it out
I went to the folder it all empty

I had turn off the automatic restart long time ago, it doest work
And yea I just turn on minidump

It BOSD various time today but still didnt show any minidump in my folder
I had alr check and change the option as instructed above

OK, so checking around came up with "memory dump failed with error code 0XC0000010 means (STATUS_INVALID_DEVICE_REQUEST)" . In effect your HDD is so messed up that it cannot receive a mini-dump. I would strongly recommend that you back up anything you care about. I would check to see if you have any warranty which might cover a failing HDD or (less likely) memory. If so, pursue that directly.

If not (and ONLY not as it may cancel any HP warranty), next step would be to be sure the dust is cleared out of the machine.

Then it would be to download and run HDD manufacturer's utility for the HDD.

Back