TechSpot

Computer running slow

By LittleBigNDN
Oct 30, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. hello,

i had got some help a week ago my computer seems to be working a little better but my problem is my computer is still running slow, by slow i mean it takes time for windows to load up from start then after it seems everything is loaded i connect to the net and when i goto a web site it takes so time to load the pages i goto, so if someone can help me with this problem i would really apprecate it very much. thank you for your time

2. Broni

Broni Malware Annihilator Posts: 52,915   +344

You had a topic in this forum before, so you should know the drill.

Please, complete all steps listed here: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic58138.html
    Make sure, you PASTE all logs. If some log exceeds 50,000 characters post limit, split it between couple of replies.
    Attached logs won't be reviewed.

3. LittleBigNDN

LittleBigNDN TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 47

Im sorry i think i put it in the wrong place i was going to the place that's one spot above this virus and malware remover cuz i was reading some others and it seems faimler to my problem

4. LittleBigNDN

so even thou i posted here am i able to post in the windows bsod, freezing, restarting area because thats where i ment to put my post. sorry about this mess im still tring to understand all this cuz i never used this before besides when you helped

5. Broni

Broni Malware Annihilator Posts: 52,915   +344

Do you want this topic to be moved to BSOD forum?

6. LittleBigNDN

yes please if you can transfer my post to BSOD cuz i think thats where the problem is with my computer