Congrads Archean, 5000 posts!

SNGX1275

I know we don't really like to go crazy about post count because of the abusers. But you aren't an abuser, so congratulations on hitting 5000 posts!

Well done on the milestone Archean, and many thanks for the links to the wider world of science, technology and a more expansive global perspective as well as the support and hardware forums.

As we gather here in this thread in this most suspicious occasion, just let me say...where the hell are you from!? :p:wave:

Thank you guys, I've really enjoyed (except for lots of troll non-sense) my time here, and learned a lot of fine details as well, especially from people like you who while arguing know how to stay objective. By the way red, let's say I had the option of becoming your not-so-next-door neighbor few years ago, but in the end I gave up on the idea, because I don't like too much cold ............ :p

I have a lot of spamming to do to catch up with you fellows...

(+1)

Thank you guys, I've really enjoyed (except for lots of troll non-sense) my time here, and learned a lot of fine details as well, especially from people like you who while arguing know how to stay objective. By the way red, let's say I had the option of becoming your not-so-next-door neighbor few years ago, but in the end I gave up on the idea, because I don't like too much cold ............ :p

:haha:, yes well Canada is even colder than here...if you can believe it. As it so happens, I have been working on an option that may find our family in London inside of three years....I hope it doesn't rain much there:D

I think one can live with rain a lot more easily when compared with the other/colder options ;)

I do enjoy reading your posts and congratulations on the milestone ... that's a lot of typing :)

.I hope it doesn't rain much there:D

Keep hoping! :haha:

The weather in the UK can be summed up like so:

It usually snows at some point between Jan and April/May, if your lucky we might get "hot" weather in the summer months until about September, then its rain through til January.

Oh and you'll absolutely love how 1cm of snow literally brings the entire country to a standstill!! Every single time. :p

And by snow I mean a week at most during the whole period. Although last year was unusually cold due to Siberian winds hitting our country and remaining on the Island for a few weeks.

Back