Constant BSODs on XP SP2, different errors

Hi guys
for about 2 months I keep getting BSODs every 10 15 minutes, I googled the issue and I didnt get quite a good explanaiton.
In an older post..I am not sure but I believe on this forum...there was a guy who sayd that it could be from overheating
He suggested Speedfan to see the temperatures of your pc and see if this is the problem
now...I downloaded the program and I got this:|
GPU: 55-60C -on idle about 70-75 in a game
Temp 1: 127C constant
Temp 2: 127C constant
(those 2 I believe there are bugs or somth...otherwise I dont see how my computer wont just go in flames from second to second)
Temp 3:34C
Temp 1(again...dunno why?!):43C
Core 0: 52C
Core 1: 54C
Core: 55C
(those 3 cores also in idle...in using above 50-60% of pc around 70-75C)

Now I will post my computer dxdiag

System

System Manufacturer :BIOSTAR Group
System Model: P4M90-M7
BIOS: Ver:1.0
Processor: Genuine Intel(R) CPU 2140 @ 1.60GHz (2CPUs)
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page file: 461MB used, 3477MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c

Display

Name:NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache(TM)
Chip Type: GeForce 6200 TurboCache(TM)
Approx. Total Memory : 256.0MB
Current Display Mode : 1680 x 1050 (32bit) (60HZ)
Monitor : Plug and Play Monitor (It actually is a Philips Lcd quite nice but I dont see why it doesnt recognise it...probably I forgot to install driver:-??)
Main Driver: nv4_disp.dll

Now about those BSODs..they are actually different everytime...I even took pictures with my phone...and got one about PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, one about some win32k.sys, one about some tcpip.sys with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (this I got several times if I remember well) and the list goes on...

Ok ...based on those information...I would very much apreciate if you could help me...and keep in mind the fact that I didnt change anything from it...I didnt screw anything up..its just like it was 3 years ago
I keep the PC's casing open, dunno if this influents anyhow...I got 2 RAM boards...who look clean and ok
I believe its because of Overheating...but again..I dont have money to waste on one cooler and find out that the pc keeps geting BSODs after that...
So anyway...thanks for wasting your time with my problem and helping me.
Cya

later edit, Core Temp shows
Tj max : 95C
Core #0: 52C
Core #1: 53C

some of the Lot of minidumps I have

Attachments

• Mini100310-01.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini100310-02.dmp
  • Mini100410-01.dmp
  • Mini100410-02.dmp
  • Mini100410-03.dmp
First, we here at TechSpot strongly recommend everyoneone with XP update to Service Pack 3 especially for security reasons. That being said...

Second, 127c = 260 degrees farenheit! That is way too hot! Little wonder you have BSODs. You probably need to reapply thermal paste to the cpu and in need of a aftermarket cooler for your cpu. If you don't have the technical know-how find someone that does. Once doing that then do the following below, but only after you take care of your very, very serious heat issue. You will ruin that cpu if you don't.

Your minidump files do not list anything specific as the cause. However, with your constant BSODs and the variety of error codes that you are receiving, experience has told us that your issue may very well be memory corruption. Therefore you’ll need to run memtest on your RAM.

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

*** If Memtest shows no errors then find the voltage specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage setting in your BIOS. Do they match?

ok apparently i resolved it
i've been doing intense stuff with my computer for about one hour and no blue screens...and it stoped at about 75C in really intense usage
how i did it? you were right...the ram was damaged...but not the ram stick but the slot
i took out first ram stick from first slot and left the second one in the second slot...started computer but the monitor didnt want to comunicate with pc...it was just flashing the logo..then i realised its somth about that ram board...took it out and put it in the same socket...still nothing...couldnt be both damaged..so i changed the slot and BAM it worked...
so for any1 out there who keeps getting strange different BSOD's after couple of minutes of playing a game or watching a movie...its probably your ram board or ram socket...
thanks for youre help and the time and efficiency of your services:)
+1 for Techspot.com!

Back